Your Spine and Nervous System
• Your Nervous System controls all your organs, tissues and living cells and is responsible for arranging and coordinating your body’s functions.
• Your Spinal Column and its 24 moving bones (vertebrae) house and protect the spinal cord and spinal nerve roots, which are components of the nervous system.
• Your spinal Cord is the conduit for the signals your brain transmits to every cell, tissue and organ in your body via “nerve impulses”. The nerves then respond back up through the spinal cord to confirm that your body is functioning the way it is supposed to.
• Because they are so closely entwined, any biomechanical problems which occur in the spinal column create interferences, or “blockages”, in the nervous system.
• These problems arise when the vertebrae become misaligned due to external pressures, pinching the nerve and consequently causing painful symptoms such as numbing, tingling, muscle spasms and cramps. This interferes with the nervous system’s ability to transmit the coordinating signals between your brain and organs.
• A Chiropractor performs a spinal adjustment to correct these problems in the spine which then removes the nerve “blockage” and alleviates your pain.
Please click here to contact us for your consultation today